Support in consulting solutions Innovative and integrated operational services to build and establish Early childhood rules. Our belief in the importance of the early years in building the personality of the individual It constitutes the most important vital stages for a child's development, capacity development and self-enhancement. And the early childhood stage is a special, unique and developed stage The skills during it lay the foundation stone for all forms of learning Subsequently, it necessitated the need to provide quality teaching and learning Consistent with the distinction and individual stage. So, after touching on the need to develop early childhood centers ... The idea of educational and educational consultations in this field was launched.
"And our goal will be for every Saudi child - wherever he is -
quality education opportunities with a variety of options, and
our focus will be more on early education"
- His Highness the Crown Prince
Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz
1. Review the design of a feasibility study for projects in the early childhood field.
2. Clarify the procedures and requirements for opening early childhood centers.
3. Reviewing the designs of buildings for early childhood centers according to standards and specifications approved locally and internationally.
4. Reviewing the strategy and action plan in accordance with the
center's vision and goals
5. Review center structuring design and organizational evidence.
Determine the needs of the physical environment in terms of furniture, means and tools by:
1. Nominate suitable local and international suppliers.
2. Choosing furniture and facilities according to age characteristics and suitable for the educational environment for early childhood stage.
1. Clarify the most prominent and important global and local curricula.
2. Interviewing educational companies and attending presentations
Introducing the curriculum
3. Provide support in designing programs and activities
Provided for children according to early learning standards.
4. Provide support in selecting an appropriate and compatible curriculum
With the strategic objectives of the center.
Support in decision-making for selecting human cadres through:
1. Clarify the criteria for selecting qualified human cadres according to the required specializations.
2. Support in conducting interviews for nomination.
Providing educational and teaching competencies with skills by providing courses meetings and workshops.
1. Follow up the implementation of quality standards according to international standards.
2. Follow up the implementation of educational programs and educational activities.
3. Developmental periodic visits and meetings.
4. Supporting the centers with educational electronic systems and platforms
Match the characteristics of the stage.
5. Share development ideas for investment fields.
6. Arbitration and evaluation of educational studies and programs for the stage early childhood.